Thursday, December 25, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to Solid Angle, a blog about game programming. 

I've been programming in the game industry for about nine years, and I still love it. 

It's been a while since I ran a blog. My last one was less focused, and had topics ranging from politics to programming to how to shuffle poker chips (one of my more popular entries). This one will be strictly about game development.

Initially, my entries probably will just be links and comments to other game development blogs. I've found quite a lot of very interesting blogs on game development and have always wanted a place that aggregated them. After looking around for one, I decided to make one (I'm sure there are others, I just haven't found them). I may branch out into more original content later as I have things to write about.

Anyway I hope you stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment